1. When booking a single workshop/class, please bear in mind that your class place or workshop place is only confirmed once you've paid in full. Full payment will be required at least 7 days in advance of the class.
2. For continuing classes, you will be asked to confirm that you require/do not require a place, on the next course, 2 weeks before the end of the current block of classes. If you do wish to continue a 25% non-refundable deposit can be paid at this time with the remainder to be paid no later that the first day of the new block of classes. However, if you prefer, please make your payment by the last week of the current block.
3. We cannot offer a refund or credit if you do not attend individual classes or individual dates within a block of classes.
4. If there is no spaces available on a workshop that you would like to book, please contact us at the shop and we will put your name on our waiting list. When a place becomes available you will be contacted and should you choose to accept the place, payment will be required immediately or the place may be offered to another party.
5. If you wish to cancel your booking up to 7 working days before the class a full refund or transfer to another class will be made.
6. If you wish to cancel your booking within 7 working days of the class, only a transfer to another class will be offered.
7. If you cancel your booking within 24 hours of the class no refund or transfer will be given.
8. Should we need to cancel or postpone a class or workshop because of unavoidable circumstances, or if a course is under-subscribed, you will be offered a transfer to the next class organised or a full refund either by BACS or by refund to the credit/debit card you used to book with.