1. When booking a single workshop/class, please bear in mind that your class place or workshop place is only confirmed once you’ve paid in full. Full payment will be required at least 7 days in advance of the class.
2. For continuing classes, you will be asked to confirm that you require/do not require a place 2 weeks before the end of the current block of classes. If you do wish to continue, a 25% non-refundable deposit can be paid at this time with the remainder to be paid no later than the first day of the new block of classes. However, if you prefer, please make your payment by the last week of the current block.
3. We cannot offer a refund or credit if you do not attend individual classes or individual dates within a block of classes.
4. If your place is reserved and not paid in full by 7 days prior to the start of the class you will be contacted to request payment. If a waiting list is held for your class, we will advise you that immediate payment is required or your place will be given to another party.
5. If a class is full you can be added to a waiting list but will be asked to pay your fee in full as soon as a place becomes available should you choose to accept it.
6. If you wish to cancel your booking up to 7 working days before the class a full refund or transfer to another class will be made.
7. If you wish to cancel your booking within 7 working days of the class only a transfer to another class will be offered.
8. If you cancel your booking within 24 hours of the class no refunds or transfers will be given.
9. Should we need to cancel or postpone a class or workshop because of unavoidable circumstances, or if a course is under-subscribed, you will be offered a transfer to the next class organised or a full refund either by BACS or by refund to the credit/debit card used to book with.