I do apologise if some of our hours stated have not been available but I think we are back to normal now. If unsure, please give us a ring before you come. 01383 747884.
This course can no longer be booked.
Christmas Table Runner
60 British pounds
Create this beautiful table runner in our 2 week class. You must be able to sew with a reasonable level of sewing skill. It will be mainly sewing in straight lines and a bit of quilting & applique work is involved and you will need to be able to thread a sewing machine.
The finished runner we made is 1.2 m x 37cms and sizes of material below are for that size. If you want a longer and/or wider runner you will need to bring more material.
You will need to bring or purchase in our shop:
* Pieces of different patterned cotton fabrics for the trees to make trees of 21cms by
15cms & small trees of 10 cms x 7.5 cms. (We made 6 of each size).
* One piece of plain cotton fabric for the background - (112cms x 28cms)
* One piece of cotton fabric for the backing (1.5m x 45cms)
* One piece of fabric for the edge strip 40cms x 112cms
* One piece of plain fabric for the tiny edge strip 20cms x 112cms
* One piece of wadding 1.5m x 45cms
It is likely that you will need to do some work at home between each class to get to the same point. This will depend on how quickly the pieces can be cut to size and sewn onto the backing fabric and also if you are making a larger runner.
If you are not sure how much fabric to bring, please pop in and see us or purchase at our shop.